The operator of Website www.wektor-p.pl is WEKTOR-P Kowalscy Sp.j.,
ul. Dworcowa 2B, 09-402 Płock.
The Website obtains information about users and their behaviour by saving cookie files (so-called “cookies") in end-devices.
Information in the forms
- The Website shall collect the information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The Website may save the information about the connection string (time code, IP address).
- The data in the form shall not be provided to third parties otherwise than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in a form are processed for the purposes following from the function of the specific form.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically carrying out certain services – in particular, this shall be applied to the transmission of information on the holder of the registered domain to entities that are the operators of the Internet domain, services supporting payments or other entities with which the Website Operator cooperates in this field.
Information about cookies
- Cookies are files containing data, text files in particular, that are stored in the end user’s device and are intended to be used by a web server. Cookies do not store any personal data or other information collected from users in identifying the user. Cookies typically contain the name of the web page from which they come, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies are an auxiliary material used to administer the Website. In addition, they are used for the following purposes:
- to create statistics which help understand how the Users of the Website benefit from web pages which allow for the improvement of their structure and content;
- to keep the session of the User of the Website (after logging in) to allow the User to use the Website without re-typing its login and password.
- The software used to browse web pages (a web browser) allows to store cookies in the User’s end device. The Users of the Website may change the settings in this field. A web browser allows to remove cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information may be found in the help or documentation of a web browser.
- Cookies placed in the end device of the User of the Website may also be sued by partners and advertisers co-operating with the Website Operator.
- The data shall be made accessible to outer entities solely within the limits of law.
- The data enabling identification of a natural person shall be made accessible only upon that person’s consent.
- The operator may be obliged to provide the information collected by the Website to the authorized bodies based on the lawful requests in respect of the request.