Our range of activities
- Static, dynamic and strength calculations of steel, reinforced concrete and wooden structures
- Construction, executive and workshop designs
- Structural projects of facilities in modular technology
- Multi-branch designs of cubature, industrial, residential, agricultural and general buildings, including soil research, foundations subject to static and dynamic loads and cost estimates
- Depending on the needs, we prepare documentation in Polish, English and German.
WE PROVIDE COMPREHENSIVE SERVICE OF THE DESIGN PROCESS (FROM OBTAINING THE NECESSARY CONDITIONS AND DECISIONS, THROUGH THE DESIGN TO SUPERVISION DURING THE IMPLEMENTATION AND ACCEPTANCE OF INVESTMENTS).
- Production and warehouse halls
- Foundations loaded statically and dynamically
- Towers, masts, chimneys
- Pipeline flyovers
- Shelves, platforms and ramps
- Retaining walls, channels, tanks
- Supporting structures of hoists and crane beams
- Frame structures
- Mobile halls
- Proprietary system of ready-made steel halls.
- Modular structures.
Multi-branch Projects of Cubature Facilities
- Industrial facilities (halls with supported or suspended transport) with social and office facilities
- Public facilities (schools, gyms, administration and office buildings, social facilities)
- Commercial and service facilities (shopping centres, hotels, restaurants, petrol stations)
- Single and multi-family residential buildings
- Agricultural construction facilities (livestock buildings, silos)
- Facilities of culture and art
- Projects of renovation of buildings (including religious ones)
- Adaptations, extensions and inventories of any construction facilities
- Residential buildings
- Public facilities (kindergartens, schools)
- Commercial and service facilities
- Own system of ready-made steel halls.
Expertises, Supervisions, Inspections
- Expertise and technical opinions of cubature facilities (including historic ones), including those requiring the authorization of a construction expert.
- Expertise of industrial facilities (flyovers, shelves, tanks, foundations, chimneys, etc.), including those that require work at height.
- Author's supervision and replacement for investments
- Investor's supervision over construction works
- Energy certificates
- Periodic inspections and inventory of facilities.